Monday, May 18, 2009

Finding My Voice

So, my boss thinks I should start “really blogging.” And by really blogging, I guess he means more than every two months or so. It really doesn’t make sense why I’m not already blogging. I love to communicate. I have a lot to say. I microblog all day long on social networking sites (except during work hours, naturally). And, I’ve always wanted to be Kathleen Parker when I grew up.

But where do I start? I decided that the first step was just to just type down my thoughts, and see where my streams of consciousness might lead me. Do I want to write about my daily life as a mom? Should I just ramble on about current events, and offer my political/ironic/petty/insightful take on the news of the day? Is there anyone who would be interested in both?

We’ll see where this goes, if anywhere. We’ll see if I can keep this up, even for a week. Day one, check.

No comments: